Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy Decorating!

Little by little I've been decorating my apartment for Christmas.  This week I'm going to get my tree!  Here are three simple projects that I've done to give my apartment a touch of the holiday spirit.

I found this idea in a Good Housekeeping magazine.  This is an easy and economical way to decorate your bookshelf!  Simply cover a few books with holiday wrapping paper and top them off with a construction paper star. 

I got the idea for this cute little snowman here. Check out her tutorial to find out how you can make one too!

P.S. Can you see the leaves still left on the tree outside my apartment?  It's the last tree on my street to still have its leaves!

I found this last project from this site.  I used the same mason jar that I used for the candy corn candle I made for Halloween.  I love how it creates a warm glow!  




How have you been decorating for the holidays?

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment! I appreciate your support, ideas, and feedback!