Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Belated Halloween!

Saturday's snow storm kept me from celebrating Halloween over the weekend, but I'm happy I got to wear my DIY Black Swan costume at a local restaurant/bar Halloween gathering last night.


To make this I costume I used:
. a black leotard . black tights . feathers . 6 yards of black tulle . elastic sized to wrap around my hips .
I made the tutu with this site's help: http://www.momdot.com/howtomakeatutu .
I Simply safety pinned feathers to the top of the leotard.
For the eye makeup I used black eyeshadow, a black eyeliner pencil, and silver shadow.  I colored my lips with the black eyeliner pencil and put red lipstick on top.  

The camera's red eye helps give the Black Swan effect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I appreciate your support, ideas, and feedback!