Friday, March 2, 2012

Organizing Tip for Ribbon and Yarn

Happy Friday! Just a quick post to share an organizing tip that I saw on Pintrest last night.  I've been looking for a way to organize my little strips of ribbon and yarn that I have left over from projects, gifts, etc. I am so happy I came across this idea! All you need are clothespins.

Simply wrap your pieces of ribbon or yarn around the middle of the clothespin, and then clip the end!

I placed mine into a little box. 

Have a great weekend! (If you like what you see, join my blog or follow me via e-mail by checking out the right margin of this page.)

2 comments:

  1. Perfect! I googled to find a solution to this very problem! Love solutions that use items I already have on hand. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad that this helped! I love functional solutions too!

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! I appreciate your support, ideas, and feedback!