Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Christmas Wreaths (Hi again!)

Now that the warm weather is gone, I have turned my focus to back inside projects.  (I guess I'm a seasonal blogger.) The holidays are approaching, and I've been feeling crafty! I'm not skipping over Thanksgiving, but is the Christmas Wreath I made for this year.  (I still have my Autumn Wreath hanging.)

Christmas Wreath

I made a mini version with a cute owl decoration for my boyfriend! 

Mini Christmas Wreath
I purchased all the materials at AC Moore.  
For the large and mini wreath I simply tucked each piece between the vine branches.  I hot glued the owl.
Tip: Always check Retailmenot.com before checking out. I scored a 25% off coupon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I appreciate your support, ideas, and feedback!