Monday, January 16, 2012

Winter Styling

Hi there! Thanks for checking out this post!  It's a chilly chilly day, so I thought I'd share some of the home styling I did over this past week.  Since I hate the empty feeling after all the Christmas decorations are put away, I'm finding ways for my apartment to keep the full feeling with winter decor. 

I dressed up my living room mirror by hanging these glittery snowflake ornaments.  I used tree ornament hooks and colored them with a black permanent marker to match the frame. 

This vase still has a holiday flare, but I think the snowmen make it work for the winter season. 

One theme throughout my posts is giving a new look to items that I already have in my apartment.  During the holidays I dressed this green candle with a red ribbon.  Now I wrapped it with yarn to transition it into winter decor.  

Using coasters as candle bases are a great way to add height to your candle display and protect your table from wax.  

(In the fall, the white candle started as this (click and scroll down the page) to this holiday look
 to the look above! (Small and easy changes.) 
I'm done with the old (for now) and on to the new! For my next post I'm going to share the winter wreath that I made! I'd love for you to continue following my blog by Joining or Subscribing (see the right side of the page!)

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I appreciate your support, ideas, and feedback!