Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Vision Boarding

Hi everyone! I have had a busy start to the new year.  I'm happy to finally have a chance to write a new post! Last weekend my friend Andrea, (check out her blog! FOCUS), hosted a fabulous Vision Board gathering.  I had such a wonderful time! It was great to take time to think about my aspirations and get to know the other women.  The process reminded me of art therapy.  I found it energizing and inspiring.  I enjoyed seeing how each person's board reflected their unique personality.

my vision board
I have my board hanging in my room so that I am reminded at the start and end of each day of what I want manifested in my life.   As you can see I have a lot of images/words about DIY, art, and design.  Hopefully the board will help attract creative ideas into my life!

I'd love to hear your thoughts on vision boarding, and if you've had any experiences!

Thanks for reading,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I appreciate your support, ideas, and feedback!